What is the payment method?
MAGIX accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
Can I install 64-bit software on my 32-bit system?
No, unfortunately, that won’t work. 32-bit systems can operate only with 32-bit software. They’re not upwardly compatible. That means that all 64-bit applications from MAGIX require a 64-bit system.
What does it mean if Specifications mention nothing about either 64 or 32-bit?
MAGIX 64-bit software always carries a notice in its “Technical Specifications”. If no information is found in the Specifications, this indicates a 32-bit version.
Should I check that software plug-ins are also 64-bit?
Yes, the same rules apply to plug-ins. 64-bit plug-ins can only be installed on 64-bit systems. You should also ensure that the application for which the plug-in is being installed is also 64-bit.
How to activate my software?
1. You will automatically be asked to enter your serial number and email address after launching the installed program.
2. Enter the serial number without dashes in the empty field.
3. To register your product, enter your email address in the required field.
4. Click on “Register and activate online now”.
5. Information about activating products that were developed or purchased earlier than 2014 is available here.