What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Birkenstock accepts Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Netbanking, E-Wallets, and Cash on delivery.
Do you ship internationally?
Please note that they can only ship to domestic addresses when you order from Birkenstock.in.
When you visit their website at Birkenstock, you have the option of selecting the page for your preferred country, which might be different to your country of residence. You can click on a particular country’s site to be redirected and order your goods there. Deliveries can only be made to addresses in the chosen country. Each country has its own BIRKENSTOCK distribution network. The international shipping of individual pairs of shoes has a considerable environmental impact and therefore does not meet their sustainability principles.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Their dispatches have been affected due to the current lockdown situation in the Maharashtra region. The delivery of your order might take longer than usual. The estimated delivery timeline may vary as per the govt. regulations in your zone. Birkenstock are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure that your package is delivered to you safely. Your safety is our biggest concern, and your patience is much appreciated they will inform you by email/ SMS when your package leaves their warehouse. How do I track my online order or find the delivery status and tracking numbers? As soon as your order has been passed on to their logistics partner, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail/SMS containing the AWB shipment number. The guest users can use this number to track the status of their shipment on their courier partner site. As for the existing users, you can check the status of the order by going to ‘My Account’.
Can I cancel or amend my order?
You can cancel your order before the shipment has been initiated, cancellation is free of charge.
* To cancel your order, please mail your cancel request along with the order number to email@example.com
* All cancellation requests should reach them within before shipment of the product. Once the product is out for delivery, you will not be able to cancel the order.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add additional items to your order, remove individual items, or amend the size/width of individual items.
What is the return policy?
After you have received an item you have 30 days to return it. To ensure that this process is quick and seamless, please note the following:
* You may get in touch with their customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 9717111774
* The customer support team will request you to share few images of the received product before initiating the reverse pickup.
* Under the below circumstances/situations no refunds will be applicable:
* Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts for reasons not attributable to Birkenstock.
* Any item that is shipped back to us 30 days after delivery.
* In order to process your return request, they would require a receipt or any other ‘Proof of Purchase’. Once you place an order, you will receive an invoice by email. This invoice can be a valid proof of purchase.
* Please note that purchases from the online shop cannot be returned or exchanged at an offline store/showroom / Franchise (BIRKENSTOCK store or outlet), nor can complaints about purchases be lodged at these locations. Likewise, purchases from offline stores/showroom / Franchise (BIRKENSTOCK store or outlet) cannot be returned to the online web store and complaints about such purchases cannot be lodged there.